We're growing and growing our Customer Solutions (Call Center) Team!
Our Customer Solutions Team helps customers order products and answers their questions about products and shipping. Join a fun team working together to drive exceptional service with opportunities to earn incentives and win prizes!
As a member of the Customer Solution team, you'll:
- help customers over the phone, by email and live chat place orders and problem-solve
- offer suggestions on additional products needed to finish their dream car project
- pitch in where needed to drive a positive customer experience
You'll be more successful, if you:
- take ownership for your customers
- make a commitment to learn about our products
- are pro-active and take a positive approach in problem solving
- have good communication skills
- comfortable working with computers and learning new systems
- have spent time shopping online
- have experience within a call center, but not necessary
- have automotive restoration experience, it's a plus
Your schedule will be:
- Monday - Friday - 3 to 4 nights between 4-10pm
- every other weekend days, 8:30am-5pm
- There is flexibility in the schedule
As a member of the Eastwood Team, you'll receive:
- opportunity to expand your call center skills while using a sophisticated order processing system
- Eastwood merchandise discount
- free coffee, tea and water and potlucks to keep you going
Eastwood provides solutions that inspire our customer to make it their own in the DIY automotive niche. We do this by educating and inspiring, ensuring product quality through in-house research, development and testing, and providing professional results at DIY prices.
Are you ready to join the team? We look forward to hearing from you.